Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Here is the pumpkin pie that started it all, I mean the big fight. I can't talk about that now-- though that's kind of the point of this thing, inn't it?

Anyway-- had a pretty good new years, didn't do much-- spent time with my wife Margaret, and the kids Noah and Hope. I don't know if it was because of this new medication, or if it's just that I'm getting older, but I can't seem to drink as much as I used to. In contrast, Margaret, how used to pretty much not drink at all, can really put 'em away!

We made some ice cream drinks for the kids, New Year's Eve, but things got a little mixed up at some point, and I think they ended up drinking some of the alcoholic drinks. I don't know what's worse, anyway, the alcohol or the ice creams. We mady brandy alexanders, grasshoppers, pink ladies (at Margaret's insistence) and in each case made non-alcoholic versions for the kids, but I think they may have pulled the wool over our eyes. Which probably wasn't hard to to during the big fight!

Well, some good football games yesterday. Actually, none of them were, except for the Boise State game (did any see that? can you believe it? Oh! Who am I talking to here, anyway!?!) That game was on late, but I was up since I had slept most of the day, after bloody marys and new years brunch-- Margaret had a few of her friends over, from work! WHich is enough to get me really irritated.

The only bad thing is that the Johnsonville plant was on holiday shift-- and I happened to know that a certain lady had three days off (and thus took the opportunity to visit some kind of distant relatives). I'm talking about Laura, of course. I shouldn't be talking about this. But what am I going to do, talk about the weather. THis is the place-- kind of an outlet for me in these difficult times. If anyone sees this I'm totally and absolutely fucked (sorry) but no one's gonna!

No comments: