Sunday, February 10, 2008

When It Rains It Snows

That's the motor of the HHR. If anyone can tell me what's wrong with it by looking at the photo I'd be much obliged! Greetings from the tundra! In one of my classes I said, so much for global warming! And this 13 year old schooled me on how it will actually CAUSE the new ice age-- so OK! I stand corrected. Anyway, I'm not currently adding to our emissions, seeing how the HHR is plain not running!

Things are more or less back to normal after the divorce. I still see MY WIFE, as I prefer to call her, often, for the sake of the kids, we say. She continues to not let me forget my indiscretions. She is also giving me a hard time about being an Obama supporter. She says that's a vote AGAINST women. I argue that voting for Hillary is a vote against NON-whites. “SO-SO Tuesday” is coming up in a couple of weeks (as we call it here in Wisconsin-- but at least we vote before Ohio)-- and that is our dilemma. In my opinion, it's the Republicans’ show all around. Well, not the republicans, but the powers-that-be. It's a great plan, getting the liberals to go at each others throats over race and gender, badly wanting to make history, while in the meantime another brainless corporate puppet will glide into the Whitehouse and continue to work for the interest of the largest corporations! I badly want to get these ideas across to my students, but as it is I'll be lucky if they don't ride me outta town on a burning rail. It's all I can do to avoid pimping for Jesus!

Oh... and how's it going with my girlfriend? Please... don't ask.

No comments: